The Second Chance color palette by Sharon Vaz complements your unity sand ceremony for a second wedding or remarriage in a fresh new way. This seven-layer palette provides the perfect opportunity to blend families represented by six participants.
Create a Sense of New Beginnings for Your Sand Ceremony
Second Chance unfolds gentle strength and quiet beauty while weaving in and not forgetting a touch of romance. By using the core values of this color palette, the bridal couple displays their quiet confidence in one another that has brought them to a second chance, a time to begin again. Bring both family histories together in one accord with renewed hope and purpose, through an abiding promise of hope that God will be the strengthening, enduring cord that makes your bond strong.
Second Chance Colors Display Deep, Long-Lasting Meaning
The Second Chance wedding sand ceremony color palette represents hope for a new future together and is comprised of the following colors:
- Pastel pink intertwines a quiet spirit of a bride’s inner beauty and strength. Pink is universally understood as subtly romantic. It is the combination of red and white. Red is often associated with vibrant and passionate love while pink mixes in white pure energy and gentle strength.
- Moon Shadow reflects the opportunity to persevere through storms with lessons learned from past mistakes and with a commitment for the new marriage to succeed in spite of past challenges. This soft gray is not complete darkness or black. Instead, it is a hint of a color that is indicative of storms that arise but together are weathered till you both emerge as one on the other side into new brighter days.
- Ivory reflects a willingness to keep forgiving each other and to always keep a pure heart open for newness of love. While white is completely void of all other colors, ivory envelopes the pureness of white as a blanket of snow left untouched yet at the same time welcomes the realness of life. This shade of white reflects the times that call for refreshing through a willingness to make fresh and move forward without completely leaving behind or forgetting the struggles that built character and made you who you are.
- Chocolate Brown represents the rich power of God in the marriage. It brings to mind the cocoa or coffee bean that brings strength, energy and renewed joy. This deep brown hue also symbolizes wood used for building a foundation or the earth that God breathed the first breath of life into when he formed the very first man. Let the breath of God fill your new beginnings as you are reminded of His mighty and transforming works.
- Apple Green reminds you of the hope of walking in abundance. Green represents prosperity, hope and harmony and apples are a symbol of nurturing and health to your bones. The green apple has a flavor all its own and makes your taste buds take notice much like that of your union rooted in the opportunity to flourish and touch the lives of everyone you encounter with a second chance at life.
- Moss Green reflects a lifestyle of transformation by being obedient to God’s Word and voice. The moss adds just a hint of yellow to the green color giving the idea that light is shining upon your union and is now infiltrating your every move. Begin your journey together as if you both step out into fresh new pastures where you are free and safe to dance again with joy.
Like a cord of three strands are not easily broken, these colors indicate the strength found in a peaceful union as when the scriptures speak of how one can be overpowered when left alone, but who can resist two bonded together.
Aligning your life with plans and purposes of God gives your second marriage a chance at giving space to God to mold and refine your character as one strong union. The tranquil and romantic color palette demonstrates the newness of life you will face together, stronger through a committed love that brings lives and families together toward a new tomorrow. Together, with a third strand of faith in Christ added to your union, you bring the quiet strength from lessons learned and look forward to a brighter life ahead.
Accent the Second Chance sand ceremony color palette by Sharon Vaz in your wedding with the following:
The sand ceremony creates a focal point and sets the stage for a new bond to begin forming. It also invites the members of your extended family to join in supporting and being a part of your union. With Second Chance, you create a lasting keepsake which serves as a beautiful reminder of your fresh start as husband and wife.
Embrace this Second Chance sand ceremony for a sense of peace, tranquility and gentleness which is the foundational strength needed to build upon for new beginnings in your marriage. Together, you now face the excitement of new beginnings and new challenges with a renewed strength of a strong future together that comes from love in all its fullness.
Ask for the Second Chance sand ceremony color palette from Sharon Vaz as a beautiful reminder that when God entered your union, He gave you a new beginning.